5 Pillars Award 2018 Winners Showcase
Join us as your problem solver peers share how they each resolved a business issue or challenge. The program will showcase the 2018 winners of our 5 Pillars Award.
The purpose of the awards is to demonstrate high-impact programs and initiatives that were designed, developed, and implemented and which resolved a business issue or challenge.
The 2018 award winners for each category are as follows:
1) Building a Strategic HR Function: DaVita for their “Unleash Potential, Unlock Performance” program
2) HR Strategy and Planning: Johns Manville and CMA for their “Emerging Leaders Program”
3) Leadership Development: hrQ and the CHRO Forum for their “Chief People Strategy Forum”
4) Organizational Effectiveness: Healthgrades for their “Wellness” Program
5) Talent Management: Healthgrades for their “Onboarding” Program
Thursday, February 14, 2019
7:45 am - 8:30 am Networking & Continental Breakfast
8:30 am - 10:15 am Program
University of Denver, Craig Hall, Denver, CO 80210
RMHRPS Members $45
DU Staff & Students $55
COCO Members $55