UNHAPPY WORKPLACE UNHAPPY WORLD
87% employees in the world DISENGAGED
$500B lost in PRODUCTIVITY (U.S. alone)
Why should you care, as a leader, an employee, an HR professional?
- 50% of our waking hours are at work
- 87% of the world’s workforce spends half of their lives unhappy
- You and your team and your company are loosing out if you don't address this
- Your competition may address this first - or may have already
- Learn what you can do to increase sales, profitability, customer satisfaction, and employee retention
In this informative program, learn how leaders and companies with a higher sense of purpose outperform others. Really outperform. We have 15 years of research show happiness increases every positive business outcome.
Participants will learn:
The Delivering Happiness (DH) Story from Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh to Delivering Happiness, the movement and company.
- Sunny's journey as Coaching and Culture Chief at Delivering Happiness
- The discovery and pioneering of the concept of Happiness as a Business Model
- Key ingredients to a successful culture with examples and insights from leading companies
- A look at the research and science behind a culture of happiness
- The evolutionary role of values, vision and purpose in organizations today
- Lessons learned at Zappos and DH and how these principles can be applied to any environment
- Tips and free tools to start building a culture of sustainable happiness right away
Program participants can take the Happiness at Work Survey (complimentary). A link to the survey will be emailed to all participants prior to the program.
Take the survey and bring your results. Discussion of individual results to understand the why's and the how's of the new measurement are being used.
Ideal Audience: HR Professionals, Boomer, Gen Xer, and Millennials, managers, executives, high potentials, emerging leaders, entrepreneurs, association members; anyone who is struggling with cultural issues at work.
Learn more about Sunny Grosso here.
More about Delivering Happiness here.
Buy the book here.
Learn more about attending a Culture Builder Bootcamp here.
“Your personal core values define who you are, and a company's core values ultimately define the company's character and brand. For individuals, character is destiny. For organizations, culture is destiny.” Tony Hsieh
Here's to your culture of happiness!!!
*this program has been approved for HRCI credit