Thursday, October 16, 2014
7:45 am - 8:30 am Networking & Continental Breakfast
8:30 am - 10:00 am Program
You know them by their acronyms...There is a plethora of assessments and tools on the market to measure almost every element of the talent cycle, from hiring assessments to talent development to corporate culture.
This event will give you an opportunity to learn about the tools and assessments that your peers use and to exchange ideas with each other.
Have an acquisition integration challenge?
· Learn how the Denison Culture Assessment accelerated and improved an acquisition’s success
Have a team development opportunity?
· Learn how the Insights Assessment increased a team's performance * Participants will have the opportunity to complete an Insights profile prior to the program
Need to coach an executive on potential derailers?
· Hear about how the Energy Leadership Index helped a leader grow
Want to find a tool to improve corporate goals alignment?
· Learn how KAPTA helped improve communication across functions
Interested in how to project potential employee turnover?
· Hear about how OptForce provided insights into potential turnover
Need a simpler, yet effective 360 assessment?
· Learn how OPTM360 provided clear, actionable feedback for improved executive performance
Presenters will include the following 'tool' users*
**please note: presenters are users of the tools and will not be selling services
Kathleen Brenk, VP, People & Culture, Trust Company of America
Lauren Choate, Sr. Director Organization & Development, IHS
Stephanie Fortier, ITS Workforce Planning Specialist, Catholic Health Initiatives
Dr. Barbara Kreisman, Associate Dean, Daniels College of Business